|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 large leeks (white parts only)
- 1 cup milk (soy or rice milk work well for vegans)
- 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 4 tbsp water
- 1-2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- pinch sea salt
- squeeze lemon juice, fresh
- Simmer the cashews in water on a low heat to soften.
- Add in roughly chopped leeks (whites only) and continue to simmer until leeks are cooked.
- Once soft, remove from heat and place in blender.
- Add other ingredients and blitz until creamy.
- Slowly add more water or milk if sauce requires thinning.