- Turn a pot onto a medium heat on the stove. Melt the butter and then saute the onions and garlic.
- Roughly cut up the broccoli into the florets and add to the pot along with the peeled and diced potato and diced celery.
- Pour the vegetable stock into the pot then simmer until the vegetables are soft. Reduce the liquid until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Take the pot off the heat and blitz the soup with a stick blender. Gradually add in cream until the desired consistency and taste is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chives or fried bacon bits
This soup is best served with our soft bread rolls.