|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||30 mins|
- 8 large eggs
- 50 ml cream
- 100 grams bacon finely sliced and fried
- 30 grams Gouda cheese grated (any hard cheese is fine)
- 125 grams cherry tomatoes halved (optional)
- 1/2 tsp rock salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the eggs with the cream and seasoning until well combined.
- Stir in the grated cheese.
- Pour into a baking dish, before spreading over the bacon and tomatoes, evenly.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes – or until set and golden brown.
- Serve warm with a salad.